New Office Procedures
We Take Your Safety Seriously
We care deeply about the health of not only our patients but also of our employees. As a result, we have made a few changes to our normal patient visits.
Here is what we have done to ensure our office is safe:
- You can schedule your appointment online here and complete all your forms.
- When scheduling and confirming your appointment we will be asking several screening questions about your current health, getting as much information regarding insurance, and to help complete any necessary forms remotely prior to your appointment.
- We will ask you to wear a mask of your own (if available) into the office. All of our staff and doctors will be wearing masks as well.
- We have spaced our appointments to minimize the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for the appropriate social distancing.
- We will ask you to call from your car when you arrive for your appointment at 904-686-1386, using your car and our parking lot as a “virtual reception room”. You will be notified by phone to enter the office at which time you will be asked to use hand sanitizer (provided), your temperature will be taken quickly and easily with a non-contact infrared thermometer, prior to being moved directly to an exam room.
- For your appointment, no one will be allowed to attend with you. Please note if you or someone in your household has had a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
- We also have installed new equipment that allows for a socially distanced Exam as well.
- We have sneeze guards installed throughout the offices and on various pieces of equipment as well to protect both you and the Doctors.
- We also sanitize the furniture and frames between each patient.
This new normal is challenging for all of us and we graciously thank you for your patience and understanding!